A wedding in fall is awesome! Trees and leaves gives such a magical landscape full of color and texture. Beside the weather is perfect for you to use the dress you wish without worrying if it is going to be hot or cold. Most importantly, the season is full of delicious flavors! Pumpkins, apples, nuts, cider and much more culinary pleasures. Therefore, if you are planning to get married in autumn, you will definitely be inspired by a lot of elements when designing your wedding cake. Here we share with you some ideas for you to get motivated!
- Get inspiration from spiced apples and ask get some thin strips of stretched caramel as decoration. In addition, you can use a nice autumn arrangement with dry branches to resemble a fall background.
- Offer a real tribute to fall by including colorful autumn dry leaves not only to the decoration of the cake but also of the table where it would be located. You may also add a beautiful fall tree instead of the classic cake toppers.
- A great floral autumn theme would be recreated by including sunflowers, hypericum berries, min roses in different colors and a few maple leafs. This will definitely make your cake look amazing!!
- Use calla lilies to really catch everyone’s attention and make your cake elegant and modern. White calla lilies can be used as part of the cake to make it a master architectural piece by inserting them inside the cake.
- A creative and delicious way to decorate your cake with an autumnal wedding theme is using seasonal fruits. Since fall is a harvest season, you have a lot to choose from. You may use fresh fruit or you can opt to use caramelized or crystallized fruit. This is a great options since it will fill your cake with flavors and colors!
- Are you a chocolate lover? Then why not including chocolate covered fruit to your wedding cake. Also add melted chocolate to the top of your cake so it then spills over the other layers. You may use chocolate covered strawberries and keep the leaves uncovered to make it look more colorful! You can also use white chocolate for a more elegant cake or if you prefer, use leaves, flowers and fruits made of chocolate. Yummy!
We have been talking and learning about weddings celebrated in other countries, with cultures very different from ours and that you can bring you so you can immerse into their traditions. Today we will learn about Japanese weddings, which ceremonies are full of tradition even if they have been very influenced by the Western lately.
In Japan, you may see Christian, Buddhist, Shinto and non-religious weddings. In addition, the couple may choose a style of ceremony without being part of their religion.
When you receive the invitation for a Japanese wedding, the recipient must return it with an answer. Also, you have to take cash with you so you can give it to them as a gift in a special envelope called “Shugi-bukuro” with your name written on the front. The amount for the gift will depend on the relationship you have with the couple. Just take into account that the amount must always start with an odd number because when the Japanese marry, they are looking forward union and not dividing anything between two.
The bride and groom’s gowns are very traditional. The bride wears the “shiramuko” which is a white silk kimono. The most appealing detail is that they cover they head with a circular hat called “tsuno-kakushi” which purpose is to cover the horns (jealousy) to her mother-in-law and future mother. Really traditional brides will also paint their faces white to symbolize virginity and purity. Once they are married, the bride usually changes her costume to celebrate. They usually use red because it is a good luck color. The groom carries a “montsuki” which is black kimono. They also change for the celebration by wearing a gray kimono or a black Western suit.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
The wedding are held in a temple called “Shinto”. Guests and family are to enter first, followed by the bride who enters taking her mother’s hand and leaves by taking her mother-in-law’s hand. After that, the groom enters taking his father’s hand. Finally, the Shinto priest enters lastly. The ceremony take approximately 20 minutes. It begins with a prayer in classical Japanese, then the couple exchanges the “Juzu” which is a type of old rosary and then exchange the rings.
The most important part of the ceremony is when they drink the “San San Kudu,” which means Three-Three-Nine and represents heaven, earth and man. This act symbolizes union of the couple and the gods. They use three cups called “sakazuki” and drink in three sips. Number nine is three times number three, which is a sacred number meant to bring happiness to the couple.
After the ceremony, all the guests and family members walk, in procession following the couple for the family photos. Now is when the bride takes off her hat. Japanese do not usually have physical contact or displays of affection in public, for you to take into consideration.
Wedding ceremonies around the world are varied and really interesting. Through these weeks, we will be learning about the different rituals, customs and traditions of different weddings ceremonies such as the Muslim, Indian, Japanese, Chinese and others. Today, let’s talk about Orthodox wedding ceremonies.
The Orthodox ceremony is very meaningful rite that has been celebrated for centuries. It is full of symbolism which marriage. For instance, love, mutual respect, equality and sacrifice. Everything that happens on it has a special meaning, especially the repetition of most ritual three times to represent and invoke the presence of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Holy Trinity.
The rings used in the ceremony are blessed by the priest beforehand. Then, he will hold the rings while pressing three times the forehead of the groom and bride. Once done, the rings are exchanged and placed on the third finger of the right hand.
After the rings are exchanged, the priest gives the couple lit candles that represent the couple’s purification and their willingness to receive God in their lives. Then, comes the crowning which is the main ritual of Orthodox weddings. The crowns represent the couples as they are the kings of their new home. The crowns are swapped in their heads three times.watch The Belko Experiment movie online now
When the crowning has ended, the couple is guided by the priest in circles around the altar together with the godparents that will guide them through the marriage steps. The will walk three times around the altar with the Bible and the Cross.
Finally, the priest gives his blessing for the couple to have a long, happy and fruitful life together. The rest of the celebration such as the entrance to the church, the party and the dress code is very similar to a catholic wedding.
Since fall starts this month, we will be sharing some tips with you related to weddings held in this beautiful season of the year. Our objective is to give you inspiration to have the best fall wedding ever! Today, we will be discussing the color of the year according to Pantone—the authority on color—, the Marsala. This red wine family color is warm, vital, sensual and romantic, perfect for a Glam wedding. Therefore, it has been an inspiration for many brides worldwide and it is projected that it will be the best color for autumn weddings in 2015. If you are not sure how this color would fit your wedding, you just need to visit Pinterest and write “marsala” and you will get a huge load of images to get inspiration and decorate your wedding using all shades of this cousin of wine. Photography: The hearts haven
Marsala is perfect for decorating in the autumn, not only because it is within the ocher hues, but also because it is within the palette of colors exhibited by nature during this colorful season. It combines perfectly with subtle and neutral colors, therefore, you can highlight it essence without undermining other colors. The best colors to combine it with are gold, light pink, olive green beige and cooper. You can use them in your flowers, centerpieces, candles, menu, invitations, and why not, the cake, it looks simply stunning! Photography: Nicole Berret Photography
If you want to include it in your bride’s apparel, you can use marsala shoes with your white wedding dress, lipstick, nails, earrings. Also you can have your bridesmaids wear marsala dresses. Use it in your bouquet and for the boldest brides, wear a marsala wedding dress! The outcome is fabulous. Give marsala a shot, we bet you will not be dissapointed! Photography: Jose VIlla
Do you know what details you should consider when choosing your wedding rings?
It is not only the budget you have available for the engagement and marriage rings, it is also vital to know the characteristics that make on ring more valuable than another and there is, of course, the sentimental side.
There are some aspects you should know before buying the rings, we have listed them for you below:
- Before starting the search, you must definitely define your budget. Usually, it is the groom who takes the lead because, by tradition, he will buy the engagement ring. However, some couples decide to buy all the rings together so they must discuss how much money they may spend.
- Visit different jewelers to get an idea of the current price ranges, characteristics and other details such as reservation, installment payments, custom fit, initial engraving and discounts.
- Some jewelry shops offer a package that includes the engagement ring plus the wedding rings, so you have a clearer idea on how much you may spend.
- Do not confuse the carat of the stone with the carat of the gold. The carat in stones refers to the mass of the stone while for gold it refers to the fineness of it.
- There are a variety of stones that can be used for wedding rings and its value is priced according to their size, color and the less amount of imperfections.
- Besides yellow and white gold, there are also rings made of platinum; however, due to its high cost, fewer jewelers provide them.
- When choosing, it is vital to take into account the taste and personality of the bride. The groom should know if she prefers yellow or white gold, flashy or discreet, modern or classic. If chosen correctly, the bride will wear it proudly as a symbol of the love union.
You may also take into account the new tendencies:streaming Rings film
- White gold is currently the most popular.
- Brides are looking for rings that do not have a lot of stones around the main one.
- Most women are interested in single rings with small stones so they don’t risk to hit it or stay hooked in their clothes.
- Sapphire rings such as the ones worn by Princess Diana and Kate Middleton are in vogue now.
If you have already thought of decorating every single space in your wedding such as the banquets, tables, chairs, roof, and so on. One more pace you should take into account is the aisle… the way to the altar. Walk to the man of your dreams through a magical passage. When people think about decorating, they usually forget about the floor, or, they use a red carpet for the aisle; however, more and more couples are now choosing to decorate the floor with cute, original and unique ideas perfect for any bride. Some ideas would suit especially well if the ceremony is outdoors, some others to decorate the church hall and others are versatile. Let’s check them out! Carpets The safest choice for the aisle is the traditional red carpet, but why not risking and getting away from the conventional by being bold and using other colors. What about white, green, pink, blue... the color you want to use will be just perfect. Analyze the decoration of your wedding and the theme so the color matches. If you want something even more innovative, you may print your names or initials in the carpet or you could build a road with using carpet for the path to the altar, choose to print the names or initials of the couple in it or you could even build a road with different kilim rugs if you are holding a boho wedding. Petals and more Petals Embellishing the aisle using petals is the trendiest option these years. There are so many different options in which you can decorate the way to the altar by using petals and create a magical atmosphere that you will be awed by the results. You can choose to scatter petals without a specific order. Try a monochromatic style or combine different colors as well as types of flowers. Now, if you prefer a more organized style, fill the hall with petals of the same color or create a drawing if you want a slightly more orderly style, chooses to completely fill the hall with petals of a single color or create a degraded drawing with them. Petals are super flexible for decoration because they allow you to create beautiful figures and make your way to the altar a fairylike experience. The Edges of the Hall If you are not attracted to the idea of walking on petals, you can also use them for the roadside or play with different types of floral arrangements and place them on the floor. If what you want is to light the road, use beautiful lamps or candles inside cages and place them on the sides of the aisle. This idea will be super cute if you are getting married at night. The edges could also be decorated in accordance to your wedding’s theme. Use straw or bales for a rustic theme; palms and exotic flowers for a beach team or incredible floral arrangements for an elegant and chic wedding. There are so many options to decorate the aisle, choose the one you like the most so you feel in heaven when you give the expected “I do.”
When you are about to get married, your attention usually goes to the dress, the bouquet and the shoes, but what about lingerie? When you are preparing for such a special occasion, you must definitely not forget to include intimate apparel for both, the ceremony and the wedding night because it is indispensable to wear super comfortable and functional clothing. The design of the lingerie will directly depend on the style of wedding dress. For instance, if you will be wearing a dress made of silk or satin fabrics, you should better avoid lace or thigh lingerie that may be noticeable or can leave marks. Even if there is no magic wand to make you look perfect, there are some types of underwear that help shape your body to look much better and sexier. For example, girdles, padded or push-up bras, are ideal for corset of strapless wedding dresses. The underwear you choose for that special day will also vary upon the details of the dress such as trim or fabric, but also on how you want to look that day. It is not the same using a padded or push up bra than using a regular bra. Fantasy The functional and comfortable stay behind to let lingerie for the wedding night take place. In this scenario, you want to look for more sensual underwear that provoke and become part of the seduction and mystery ritual that happens on the wedding night. Fantasy lingerie is perfect if you want to be extra ordinary. It may include lace, garters, belts and applications. Look for garments that are non-traditional, that you would not wear every day. The color palette for both outfits is kind of limited to white, ivory, pink or lavender; however, if you are bolder, you may include other tones such as red or hot pink, especially for the wedding night. The most important when choosing lingerie is to consider how it makes you feel when wearing it. You must feel sexy, elegant, confident but above all, comfortable.
- The first proposal is the classic Felix Mendelssohn's "Wedding March" in C major. It may be too classic for some people. However, it may be dreamy—and a must—for some other.
- We continue with another classic: Pachelbel's Canon in D Major. It is a very suitable melody for the wedding entrance due to its romantic and delicate nature. It is very used in religious weddings.
- A very emotional song is “The Moment” by saxophonist Kenny G. It makes of any wedding ceremony a magic and passionate event.
- A song that really gives Goosebumps from start to end is the instrumental version of “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri.
- “May it be” by Enya in its instrumental variety is another song that will perfectly suit your entrance. It is much more emotional when played with flute.
- A song that works perfectly to walk down the aisle is “The Rose” by Amanda McBroom but in its instrumental version. There is a great one played by violinist Andre Rieu.
- “The Main Title” of The Cider House Rules is a sweet, slow paced and romantic song.
- “The Ludlows” of Legends of the Fall. Who didn’t fall in love with the movie and that song?
- A very emotional song is “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” of the Lion King Movie. Especially when performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra of London.
- Finally, a romantic, emotional and inspiring song is “Married Life” from Up.
The artistic wedding photography style is that which displays the photographer’s point of view and his or her own creative vision. It is art and far from portraying all scenes as realistic and close-ups of the bride and groom, it presents a much more fine type of art in which the wedding is depicted as a fairy tale. Artistic photographers play with light, color, angles, framing and the scenery to make of each shot a work of art.
When talking about weddings, there are the classic photos everybody wants to have. However, instead of a classis approach, we will show you how these classic pics will look from an artistic style perspective. Let’s take a look:
It is common to see pictures of the bride getting ready, the venue before the ceremony or other preparation shoots. Artistic style proposes something more creative. The bride’s dress hanging close to the shoes and other accessories is a sweet idea.
Of course there will be lots and lots of ceremony pictures; however, the photographer must make sure he/she takes advantage of the light, color and framing to make an artwork out of a beautiful; yet, common scene.watch full movie 47 Meters Down 2017
The most expected and magical moment of the wedding and it should not be taken for granted. A very romantic kiss under the bride’s veil or it fluttering by the wind would make a perfect photography of the newlyweds.
The Bridesmaids or the Flower Girl and Rig Bearer
A nice picture of the bridesmaids using natural light in a chosen scenario or a shoot of the flowers and the ring being carried by the children will be an amazing artistic photo.
The First Wedding Dance
The first wedding dance is such a romantic image that you will never want to forget. A bokeh photo (photo style in which the image seems a little blurred), would be a ideal taking advantage of the light surrounding the couple.
PreparationIt is essential to start getting your face ready ahead of time. At least a week before your wedding, exfoliate it and keep it moisturized; as a result, your skin will look fresh and with less fine lines. Make sure you use special eye contour gels or lotions. However, if you do not have these, you may use chamomile tea bags instead. On the rest of the face, use Aloe Vera for at least eight nights before the big day. Note: It is super important to take into account that if you will need to remove any facial hair, do it at least a week before. You definitely don’t want a red face, swelling or any bubbles in your beautiful bride’s skin. The day of the wedding, ensure to close your pores so your face is completely ready to get makeup on. You may use some ice cubes or cold water to close them.
The MakeupFollow this steps and you will get a perfect DIY wedding makeup:
- If you want your makeup to last for at least 12 hours, first apply a makeup primer. A primer is a cream that not only improves the effect of your makeup, but also makes it last longer. You just need to put a bit of the product in your fingertip and spread it through your whole face.
- You have the option to apply a corrector or concealer—or both—if you need to cover any face’s imperfection or balance your skin’s color. A corrector is applied to reduce the redness or yellowness of your skin. To know which color you need, stick to these guidelines:
a) Use green to correct redness or any red area in your face.
b) Choose pink for purple under eye circles if you have a reddish skin tone.
c) To hide brownish blemishes, use peach.
d) If you have olive or tan skin and purple or blueish under eye circles, use yellow. The concealer is used to hide any blemish or dark circles and it always goes in top of the corrector.
- Apply your foundation (prefer HD foundations to make your face look more natural.) If you are not sure which color to choose, try applying a bit in your forehead and waiting for it to dry and check how it merges into your skin.
- Apply the pressed powder using a brush. Don’t use translucent powder or it won’t last. Be careful when spreading it; you want to avoid lighter spots.
- Use a waterproof liquid eye liner to make sure it stays all day, no matter how many times you cry!
- Remember to put on eye brow make up to define your face.
- You might want to use a long-wear lipstick; however, it is better to go for a regular lipstick and retouch it through the day.