Cake Decorating Ideas That Are Meant to Help Brides
Ruffled-Elegant Oahu Wedding
Take a look Wedding Collectibles's "Coastal Cake Top
Cake Decorating Ideas That Are Meant to Help Brides Weddings come in all shapes and sizes, as do the pieces that build them up: centerpieces, wedding dresses, favors, and wedding cakes. The wedding cake, being one of the those must items, can be done in so many different ways and it can sometimes be hard to sort through all of the cake decorating ideas. An important thing to remember is that they are ideas, suggestions, and simply possibilities and not really rules. Of course, the cake decorating ideas that you are likely to encounter are going to be based on both tradition and the way cakes have been decorated in the past and on ways in which you can push on those traditions. As you sort through these decoration ideas, you can pick and choose between traditional and non-traditional designs. Some brides prefer pulling from the more traditional wedding cake decorating ideas because it can be a more sentimental route. However, adhering to a tradition does not mean it has to be in a traditional way. For example, wedding cake toppers are a traditional aspect of wedding cake decorations -that bride and groom at the top of the cake have been there since before you were born- but that doesn't mean you can't put a fun twist to the design. Unique Cake Toppers as a Twist on Traditional Wedding Cake Decorating Ideas
- Unique Animal Wedding Cake Toppers - Seal it with a kiss with this Seal Wedding Cake Topper A lot of bride's will choose to have a beach wedding this summer and along with that you will find plenty of beach themed wedding cake toppers with seashells and feet in the sand (see: "Beach Get Away" and "Beach Romance") which can be unique in there more natural and casual design's, but how many wedding cakes have you found with seals on top? Animal wedding cake toppers may not be every bride's cup of tea, but you can be assured that it would be an adorable and unique cake decorating idea.
- Take a look at a more Stylized Design for a Twist on the Traditional More stylized and artistic designs can also give you a different look, but keep you in the realm of tradition. There is something beautiful about the ease of these romantic wedding cake decorations.
- You have choices in the shape of your cake from its height to its form. Will you choose a round cake or square? Or will you go way out of the box and create your own shape? Will you have three tiers or two? Or Will you use cupcakes?
- Another area people are branching out are in the color of their cake. Typically, people choose a white frosted cake as its base color, but why not mix it up?
- Do you need cake? Some couples are pushing through this tradition by using pies and other desert options in place of the traditional wedding cake. Keep in mind that choosing pies would limit your decorating options (though there are some great "Monogram" cake toppers that are great for wedding pies!)