Spring Wedding Style FavoritesSpring runs from March 20th to June 21st and with it comes some of the most beautiful weddings. Between the weather and the atmosphere that comes with spring, it's no wonder that the June wedding is such sought after wedding. This year, there seems to be a pull towards the ethereal and romantic, the airy and dramatic. Check out our spring wedding style favorites list for your spring wedding inspiration.
A Moody VibeTypically, when people think of spring they think of pastels and flowers. Black isn't really on the table. But, this spring, shades of black are being used to make for moody and dramatic settings and has definitely become one of our spring wedding style favorites.
Desert LandscapeHonestly, there's something ethereal about a desert scene. So, couples are playing it up in their wedding decor and theme. Thus, you'll find wedding's pulling on the light desert colors and playing with the coachella desert vibe using prickly pear cocktails and wearing flower wreaths in their hair.
Purple-hueThirdly, purples in all shades and hues are all over for spring 2019. You'll find purple-hue weddings as one of the more popular spring wedding style favorites as the purple color can be done featuring a single tone or be done in a purple monotone. Truly, we love the purple-hue wedding shown above as the blue-based purples act as a soft background to the color-pop fuchsia .
Soft and RomanticFinally, our spring wedding style favorites list ends in a soft romantic look. So, it's going to be powdered blues, wildflowers, light weight fabrics, and dramatic candle settings. Additionally, when set on a stage of natural woods, you've got a spring wedding style that will be ageless.
Would you ever use black as your anchor color for a spring wedding?
Take a look Wedding Collectibles's "Coastal Cake Top
Cake Decorating Ideas That Are Meant to Help Brides Weddings come in all shapes and sizes, as do the pieces that build them up: centerpieces, wedding dresses, favors, and wedding cakes. The wedding cake, being one of the those must items, can be done in so many different ways and it can sometimes be hard to sort through all of the cake decorating ideas. An important thing to remember is that they are ideas, suggestions, and simply possibilities and not really rules. Of course, the cake decorating ideas that you are likely to encounter are going to be based on both tradition and the way cakes have been decorated in the past and on ways in which you can push on those traditions. As you sort through these decoration ideas, you can pick and choose between traditional and non-traditional designs. Some brides prefer pulling from the more traditional wedding cake decorating ideas because it can be a more sentimental route. However, adhering to a tradition does not mean it has to be in a traditional way. For example, wedding cake toppers are a traditional aspect of wedding cake decorations -that bride and groom at the top of the cake have been there since before you were born- but that doesn't mean you can't put a fun twist to the design. Unique Cake Toppers as a Twist on Traditional Wedding Cake Decorating Ideas
- Unique Animal Wedding Cake Toppers - Seal it with a kiss with this Seal Wedding Cake Topper A lot of bride's will choose to have a beach wedding this summer and along with that you will find plenty of beach themed wedding cake toppers with seashells and feet in the sand (see: "Beach Get Away" and "Beach Romance") which can be unique in there more natural and casual design's, but how many wedding cakes have you found with seals on top? Animal wedding cake toppers may not be every bride's cup of tea, but you can be assured that it would be an adorable and unique cake decorating idea.
- Take a look at a more Stylized Design for a Twist on the Traditional More stylized and artistic designs can also give you a different look, but keep you in the realm of tradition. There is something beautiful about the ease of these romantic wedding cake decorations.
- You have choices in the shape of your cake from its height to its form. Will you choose a round cake or square? Or will you go way out of the box and create your own shape? Will you have three tiers or two? Or Will you use cupcakes?
- Another area people are branching out are in the color of their cake. Typically, people choose a white frosted cake as its base color, but why not mix it up?
- Do you need cake? Some couples are pushing through this tradition by using pies and other desert options in place of the traditional wedding cake. Keep in mind that choosing pies would limit your decorating options (though there are some great "Monogram" cake toppers that are great for wedding pies!)
Take a look at our Cake Toppers and Let us Know Which Cake Decorations You Like Best!
A Frog Prince Wedding
What is the Story of The Frog Prince and Why is it Perfect for a Wedding? The story of The Frog Prince has be told and retold for many generations creating many versions that all end the same "Happily Ever After". No matter which version the general story includes a prince that is turned into a frog by some evil character, whether it be out of jealousy or punishment for his judgmental or harsh behavior, and he must find a princess that will love him and kiss him (and in some cases as specific as eating off a plate sleeping in her bed for a designated number of days). The story line is quite similar to Disney's Beauty and the Beast and is revamped in Disney's Princess and the Frog. This truly is a perfect love story to feature or theme your wedding after if you feel your relationship has transformed each other. Often, when we are in love with the right person, that person will not force us to change or be something we are not, but somehow they will make us want to be better. This seems to be what is behind The Frog Prince love story: Acceptance, growing together, and wanting the best for each other. What could be more perfect to create a wedding theme of true love? Suggestions for creating your Frog Prince wedding 1. Engagement photos, Announcements, and Wedding Invitations A great place to start to establish your wedding theme is to incorporate it in your engagement photos, announcements, and invitations. You can go as far as using a real frog as a prop in your photos or keep it simple and have your groom where a green colored shirt. If you wear read lipstick and plant some red lips on his cheek it could make a cute pic that keeps with the theme! 2. Venue This theme would work great with an outdoor venue, preferably one with a water feature. Like with any theme, you do not have to be literal in every aspect, but having an outdoor venue with water present, will help create the atmosphere that is The Frog Prince. 3. Accessorize Your Wedding The Frog Prince wedding theme is going to be popular enough that you will be able to find on theme unique wedding accessories that will help you add that extra touch. Also, as you select your various wedding musts that you don't want to necessarily have a green frog on, choose items that are fit for a princess! Items like the beautiful toasting glasses above will really add to your Frog Prince theme, helping to create elegance, and a message of dreams coming true.