Useful tips for a tiered cup-cake
Eager couples often buy the tiers and decorate them along with the cup cake toppings on their own. This allows them to customize their wedding cake, according to the theme of the celebration that they have chosen. We have already checked in brief some basic steps for a tiered cup-cake. One apparent benefit they offer is the opportunity for decorating the tiers according to your choice. Here are additional useful tips for a tiered cup-cake:
- First and foremost, do not forget to freeze the cupcakes as well as cake and topping well in advance before the wedding day.
- Next important piece of advice is to measure the tier as well as the cupcakes carefully to work out how many you actually need. Ensure that you place them close together. This will allow a better cake look.
- Miniature type of cupcakes looks great instead of regular one. It fills out the tiers better than the latter.
- Instead of baking, buy a single layer cake, and miniature or plain regular cupcakes. Freeze and then ice them.
- Carry the frozen cakes and also the Tier, to the wedding dinner venue. Place the frozen cakes carefully on the Tier, and decorate it as desired. Avoid using freshly baked cake or cupcakes. If they are kept frozen, it will help them remain firm until the coffee and wedding cake time.