Do You Really Need a Wedding Planner?
If you're asking this question, chances are you're leaning towards not, but are feeling some pressure to do so. A lot of the time deciding not to hire a wedding planner is either because you don't have the budget for one or because you don't want someone else planning a day you've been dreaming about for years. We get it. To answer you're question simply: No, you don't really need a wedding planner. However, wedding planners can be a huge asset, especially if you've planning a large or destination wedding. Plus, wedding planners come in many different shapes and sizes. So you'll likely find a wedding planner that fits your wants and needs, while also fitting a budget.
How to know if you should hire a wedding planner.If you can say yes to the one or more of the following, a wedding planner may be exactly what you need:
- There are too many people providing or insisting upon conflicting input on how the wedding should be.
- You're having a destination wedding.
- You don't have any reliable sources to find quality wedding vendors.
- You don't have any outside help from family or friends to get everything done.
- You and or your future spouse are unable to meet with vendors during the week.