Wedding Flowers for the Spring Season
Wedding flowers being available by season seems to be one of the biggest considerations that bride's forget. However, if you've a very specific look or bloom in mind, it needs to be a top tier factor when choosing your wedding date. You can't have the wedding bouquet of your dreams when you pick a wedding date in which your dream wedding flowers are completely unavailable. So, let's take a look at wedding flower's that are in season for our spring brides!
- Tulips: Tulips, an extremely popular wedding flower are in season starting in December and through May. While available through winter, their bright color options make them perfect for spring.
- Leucadendrons: These unique flowers are in season in the early spring and will provide both beauty and texture, as seen in the photo above from Swallows Nest portfolio.
- Narcissus: These white and yellow flowers are so cheerful, it's no wonder their season is Spring.
- Boronia: A less commonly known flower, these spring blooms are a purple-ly pink and offer depth to any bouquet.
- Lilacs: We kind of love the idea of an all lilac wedding bouquet, but they also make great fillers and pops of color! These are a spring wedding flower for sure!
- Peonies: These wedding flower favorites are typically available in the late spring and early summer. Many brides choose these to create volume in their bouquets.