When it comes to making arrangements for a traditional type wedding, you cannot avoid paying attention to many of those traditions that follow the main wedding ceremony. One of the many popular traditions of these is preserving the top tier of the wonderful wedding cake. This will allow you to relive those precious memories all over again! An enjoyable aspect of the celebrating your wedding anniversary and relieve the joyous occasion is getting to taste that luscious and delicious wedding cake. Here is how to make it happen:
- Step 1: Ask the caterer, or the service provider who will be presenting the cake, to carefully set aside the top tier of the wedding cake at the reception. Keeping it aside will ensure that it doesn’t get served.
- Step 2: Cover the cake carefully in plastic wrap after the reception.
- Step 3: Set it aside for the time being; retrieve the plastic container, and line the bottom with a few mini marshmallows.
- Step 4: Place the wrapped cake gently on top of the marshmallows. Pour the rest of the marshmallows on top of the cake and along the sides, ensuring it is completely covered. Tightly place the lid on the container. Place in your freezer.
- Step 5: Take the container out from the freezer on your one-year anniversary to place it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours of thawing.