2018's Top Two Winter Wedding Themes
It’s December!!! We love this time of year and the enchanting winter wedding themes that come with it! It’s a magical season and if you are tying the knot in winter you’ll want to consider these two wedding themes.
Get married in a winter wonderland!Winter is a wondrous time of year full of festivity, new beginnings, and snow! One of the most popular and perhaps chicest themes for a winter wedding is inspired by the glittering white fluffy stuff. If you find it romantic to hold your loved one close while soft snowflakes float down around you in the chilly air than this theme is for you!
Winter Wonderland Decorating Ideas
- Use a color palette with cool tones and mixed textures. Also, don’t shy away from adding a glittering rose gold or silver as an accent color.
- If you are brave enough, go for an outdoor wedding in the snow! These are some of the most chic events we have ever seen, but they do take extra care to ensure you and your guests are comfortable.There are a lot of unique ways to bring the “snow” into your wedding decor too.
- The glow of candlelight will be really beautiful reflected in glass or crystal accents, mirrors, and your dinnerware.
Make your wedding the festive welcoming winter event of the year!Scandinavia, a chilly region that’s full of natural beauty, hygge, and an emphasis on quality family time. It’s no wonder that the Nords are some of the happiest people in the world! A Scandinavian theme brings together a cozy contemporary style with natural elements that is perfect for a wedding in the winter.
Scandinavian Inspired Winter Wedding Themes Ideas:
- Create an atmosphere that is warm and intimate with smaller round tables at your reception. It will encourage lots of conversation between your guests.
- The flickering glow of a lit candle is totally Hygge and a must for any Scandinavian wedding theme.
- Nature elements and wildlife should also be included in the decor. Nothing is cozier than providing a warm faux fur wrap or blanket for each guest during your wintry nuptials.