How to Take a Perfect Photo
First, see the instructions below on how to get a perfect photo.
Need to covertly obtain a photo? Here are some tips and tricks:
- Snapchat 'FaceSwap with camera roll’ features - This is a fun way to obtain the photos and is a great decoy.
- Morph thing (http://www.morphthing.com/morph) or Face in a Hole (http://www.faceinhole.com/v2/home.asp) are websites that are also great decoys for obtaining images of faces.
- Collage or special custom card - You can say that for a special card you will need a front and side photo and they can wait to be surprised.
What to Do:
- ALWAYS USE FLASH!
- We only need a photo of your face (not your body)
- Make sure your whole head is visible
- Look directly at the camera
What Not to Do:
- Do not tilt or turn your head
- Keep hair away from eyes and forehead (if we can see your ears, you should be good)
- NO UNEVEN LIGHT! This is the #1 reason we reject photos. This means:
- Do not stand under a bright ceiling light.
- Do not take pictures in sunlight.
- Do not stand next to a window with sunlight shining through.
- Always use flash! :)
- No Glasses
- No teeth
- No open mouth